In addition to our regular product development and contracting work, the Refactor team are also available for general consulting. Our 2 main specialisations are:
Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies that are based on similar principles.
Agile methodologies generally promote a project management process that encourages frequent inspection and adaptation, a leadership philosophy that encourages team work, self-organization and accountability, a set of engineering best practices that allow for rapid delivery of high-quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goals.
At Refactor we:
- Help local companies to:
- manage software projects better
- Use new methodologies to get better outcomes and utilization of resources
- Maximise Return on investment by delivering only what is needed, regularly
- Can facilitate with setup of development environments for Agile/Lean/XP/TDD
- Offer training in Agile/Lean, XP & Agile friendly technologies
- Are able to coach client’s staff to be able to take on leadership Roles in their team.
As well as working on our own product development, we also help people get their ideas off the ground. If you have any ideas that you have always wanted to build, but never knew what was involved or how to start - please talk to us - we might be your ideal partner. Any conversations of this nature would, of course, be completely confidential.